David Marks Garages
Make a donation to XJ40.com

Aerial Cleaning

nlcrane
Spain Rep

Re: Aerial Cleaning

Postby nlcrane » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:27 am

NMV 1E wrote:
NMV 1E wrote:I have one of those, sends me messages like “clean the pool”, “take out the garbage”, “tidy the garage” and she does it all without an accompanying beep, just that horrifying, spine chilling, terrifying “look”.

Yes I have one of these (ladies) too .... Although after only a relatively short time together, I now find I can read her like a "book" ... I know when she'd prefer to go out (where to, sometimes, as well) .. I know what channel is preferred on the T.V. and like you mention, often / always without a warning "bleep" ;)
[/quote]

…………..but what would we do without them, bless um.
ImageImageImage
1994 Sovereign Gold 4.0

Area rep. SPAIN
espana.xj40@googlemail.com

NMV 1E
Snr Member

Re: Aerial Cleaning

Postby NMV 1E » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:20 pm

nlcrane wrote:
NMV 1E wrote:
NMV 1E wrote:I have one of those, sends me messages like “clean the pool”, “take out the garbage”, “tidy the garage” and she does it all without an accompanying beep, just that horrifying, spine chilling, terrifying “look”.

Yes I have one of these (ladies) too .... Although after only a relatively short time together, I now find I can read her like a "book" ... I know when she'd prefer to go out (where to, sometimes, as well) .. I know what channel is preferred on the T.V. and like you mention, often / always without a warning "bleep" ;)

…………..but what would we do without them, bless um.[/quote]

Ah yes indeed ................................... ;)
Life begins at Forty !... I was born with nothing, I seem to have most of it left.

2006 Baby Blue Hyundai Getz 1.4 CDX, Auto (yes I know, I know, but you'd be surprised, I was !)
1989 White and Navy Blue V.W. Golf Cabriolet (G.T.i.)
1992 Tornado Red V.W. Golf "tintop" 5 door (G.T.i.) For Sale !

Return to “X-300”