naki_k wrote:16” Lattice?
Latest thinking is to have the OEM 17"s from my X300 XJR basket case refurbed...
naki_k wrote:...whilst fitting this the entire back end will get refurbished too?
That's the plan for 'Phase II', most likely not before next year.
So, apart from the diff:
- replace/upgrade front & rear suspension bushes with blend of OEM rubber and polybush;
- modified steering rack bushes;
- front & rear adjustable GAZ shockers and Eibach springs;
- ARB-compatible radius arms;
- rear ARB and beefier front ARB;
- braided brake lines front and rear, remote bleeder kit for back axle;
- overhaul front & rear brake calipers;
- upgrade pads to RedStuff or similar
With less than 26K miles on the clock that should make it 'better than new' in the handling department...
(and leave a gaping black hole in my wallet