SNG Barratt
David Marks Garages
Make a donation to XJ40.com

Rear bumper chrome for sale

eXJ40

Rear bumper chrome for sale

Postby eXJ40 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi all!

I have two pieces of rear bumper chrome for sale. I have no idea how much I should be selling them for (on eBay I only saw one piece and it was £125-wow that is grossly overpriced in my honest opinion :o :shock: !!) so really I am open to offers-I am offering them to my 40 friends on here first, otherwise I will pop them on eBay. :D

I have photos coming, but to inform you:

The first piece has light surface scratches and that really light dimpling effect all over, and a small piece of rust at one

The second piece is dimple free and nigh on no scratches, but there is a scrape which has gone rusty at one end

So sensibly priced offers can be PMd to me, obviously pick up is better, but I am sure they can be mailed or courriered?! :?

I would be willing to swap for a similar condition front bumper chrome piece. I got these but realised my rear bumper chrome was actually really good condition, and that I have no front bumper chrome-D'oh! :lol:

eXJ40

Re: Rear bumper chrome for sale

Postby eXJ40 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Flamenco

Postby Flamenco » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 pm

I did it............I got in at last !!!
The XJ40 Forum locked me out!
What did I say or do to deserve that?

eXJ40

Postby eXJ40 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Flamenco wrote:I did it............I got in at last !!!
The XJ40 Forum locked me out!
What did I say or do to deserve that?

Neglecting them for several months thats what! :lol:
Welcome back! And how dare you invade this post without making an offer on my chromed parts!! ;)

One piece of chrome now on ebay! 270358967087