Xclusively Jaguar
SNG Barratt
David Marks Garages
Make a donation to XJ40.com

New 16" lattice wheels.

MGBV8

New 16" lattice wheels.

Postby MGBV8 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:59 am

I have 3 x new unmarked 16" x 8J lattice wheels.
Two of these have tyres and one is bare.

Over the last couple of years I've been trying to piece together a set of perfect lattice wheels. The three I have all came out of the boot of different cars - they are all unused spares. They are all perfect and unmarked front and back. There can't be many out there in perfect condition still in the original finish?
Two have never been mounted to a car and for the sake of honesy, the third I did once mount to the rear hub of a car briefly whilst I went and had a new tyre put on another wheel as I didn't want to leave the thing up in the air on stands unsupervised.
So, appart from supporting the weight of a car for about an hour the third is also perfect and unused.

I'm currently in the process of moving house and am having a bit of a clear out. I haven't got any pictures as they are currently up in the loft. I'll get some if requested, but we all know what 16" lattice wheels look like.

Genuine opportunity to put together a perfect set of lattice wheels in their original finish - all you have to do is find 1 more.

I'm currently based in Derbyshire 5 mins from M1 Junction 28.
Please feel free to PM me an offer or contact me via email jc_moulds@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Jon.
- JC.
'94 Daimler Six. Gunmetal / Doeskin.