David Marks Garages
Make a donation to XJ40.com

XJ40.com merchandise

Meeting room
eXJ40

XJ40.com merchandise

Postby eXJ40 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi all!

OK, I dont know if anyone is even interested, but has anoyone thought of like club tees/hoodies etc?
I know there was talk of a logo a while ago so we could all have a little something to put in our windscreens so we could spot other members?

I am just asking cos I know a place that does a good embroidery service, and a HUGE selection of clothing items from bargain prices upwards, from underwear to coats, and tees to towels!

Any interest for future meets maybe? Or is this just unecessary/OTT? Let me know your thoughts :)

nlcrane
Spain Rep

Re: XJ40.com merchandise

Postby nlcrane » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 pm

I still like the round tax disc holder with the XJ40 club logo and done out in BRG and Gold, whatever happened to it ?? I printed one out and could use it on the windscreen at a push, but a more professional one would be nice.

Norman
ImageImageImage
1994 Sovereign Gold 4.0

Area rep. SPAIN
espana.xj40@googlemail.com

iainm9438

Postby iainm9438 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm

i agree that clothing would be a good idea, after all we do own Jags and have a great club here.....i for one would be proud to wear something with the club logo on it :D

by the way....what happened to the tax disc badge idea? :?

eXJ40

Postby eXJ40 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 pm

I have no idea, but if we can come up with a good logo, there is bound to be someone on ebay who can knock up a few tax disc holders for us

As for Merch, I really want some club tees!! :D

iainm9438

Postby iainm9438 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

polos......i can't wear things close to my throat...... a fobia after nearly being strangled by a tee when i was a kid! :lol:

eXJ40

Postby eXJ40 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm

I like this JMM

Would this pass as "our" logo? I dont know who set the forum up, would they be able to say whether we could have a logo or not and approve/disapprove?

I must say, its a very tasteful logo! I would love that on a tee!!

nlcrane
Spain Rep

Postby nlcrane » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 pm

It has my humble vote, but only in BRG and Gold,

Norman
ImageImageImage
1994 Sovereign Gold 4.0

Area rep. SPAIN
espana.xj40@googlemail.com

eXJ40

Postby eXJ40 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm

iainm9438 wrote:polos......i can't wear things close to my throat...... a fobia after nearly being strangled by a tee when i was a kid! :lol:

Dont worry! I use embroiderit.com ... take a look at their EVERYTHING!!

Seriously, you could get completely kitted out in this stuff!!

IF it gets taken seriously I will get orders together and get a bulk quote from them. They got a bit funny with my one or two offs for my project jaguar tee and jacket, they prefere bulk stuff so this would be ideal!

eXJ40

Postby eXJ40 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm

nlcrane wrote:It has my humble vote, but only in BRG and Gold,

Norman

Could we not choose our colours to match to our cars? (I think BRG and gold would clash with my regency red ;) ) But I would have RR and gold!!

david

Postby david » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm wondering about XJ40 underpants. I've not had any with cars on 'em for years.
Image 1992 Sovereign 3.2 diamond blue (1993 model)